Parent Information

A Reminder About Internet Safety…

We welcome your online participation in the way of questions and comments on our blog. Here are a few simple guidelines for you to follow:

Do not use last names when referring to yourself or your child. However, do leave your first name or refer to yourself as “so and so’s mom or dad”, so that we know who the message is from.

Try your best to model correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

All comments will be moderated. Your comment will be published as soon as I have read it.

Encourage relatives to visit and comment as well! It is exciting for the students to receive messages and encouragement from relatives who might live out of town.

Please note: Although you are required to give your email address when making a comment, your email address will not be posted.

6 thoughts on “Parent Information

1. Hi Yaniv,
      That is the stencil that I gave out in class. I photocopied it from the textbook. It should be in your homework folder.

1. Hello miss Karen. I was not in school today. Could I please know what I missed and what the homework is. Thank you. Yaniv

1. Hi Yaniv,
      I hope that you are feeling better! Today in class we started a new math unit. We are learning about place value and comparing big numbers (into the thousands). Will you be in school tomorrow? If so, we will catch you up not to worry. If not, please let me know if I can send the work home with a friend or a sibling.

2. Hi miss Karen I was not in school on Monday morning so I don’t know what the homework is. Could I please know and math too. Thank you. Yaniv

1. Hi Yaniv,
      The homework for this week is as follows:
      Read 10 minute daily
      Sign Frindle quiz
      Complete show what you know (I will give you a copy tomorrow)
      Study for math test (which will be held December 10th, links for extra practice are on the math page of my blog)
      Study facts: 7 x tables, 8 x tables, and 9 x tables

Hope this helps!
      Please see me tomorrow if you have any questions.